Pages

Friday 5 November 2021

Penelope Pitstop

Penelope Pitstop 

This week in writing we have  had to pike a wacky race character and  make a diary entry about the day of the race. To tall what happened on the day of the race but we whose it allowed to research about it we had to make it up.

Recount 

Dear Diary I know I  Didn't go to plan why I Wanted it to but I am sal  Proud of myself for getting second  place.  At the race there were a lot of people there so  I got nervous. I was so close to winning the race but in the Last couple hundred metres I Couldn't catch up because  the  track didn't get clean before the race so there was a lot of dusk flickering up on my race car and I could not see where I was going.  In the race on word seven lap  I Went around the  corner too slow. I didn't quite turn enough so I had to ketchup and that is when the other racer got in front of me. After The roast everyone was clapping for me because that was the first time that I got  more than six places in a race. After the race I celebrated by going out for dinner with my friends and having a couple of drinks. Because I got second place I  got Seven hundred dollars and that is the money I used to buy dinner.  The next day I went out to go shopping at the mall with my friends,so we could  spend the  rest of the money that I won. 


Thanks Penelope Pitstop.

Here is a image of Penelope Pitstop.

Penelope Pitstop | Heroes Wiki | Fandom

Thank you for  reading my blog post bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about